Access to, and use of, Shoeless Designs templates constitutes acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Shoeless Designs may update or change these terms at any time. It is the responsibility of the user to revisit the terms periodically, as the user is bound by the terms listed on this page. You may not copy, borrow, or use any content or images on this site. You should carefully read the following terms before your purchase. The use or purchase of our templates implies that you have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Shoeless Designs templates are LICENSED, not sold. Shoeless Designs grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to USE the template on one domain in accordance with our terms listed below.
- Templates may be used on ONE domain only, including use on a “wholesale” subdomain. (Example: yourdomain.com and yourdomain.com/wholesale )
- You may NOT use the template on 2 ( or more ) separate domains. To do so you would need to purchase additional licenses.
- You may NOT redistribute ( modified or unmodified ), reproduce or sell the template, graphics or coding in any medium.
- You may NOT modify templates ( graphics and finished assembled page layouts) or add-on products in any way.
- You may NOT use any graphics from the template as a trademark, or service mark
- You may NOT use any part of the template, graphics or code, on a separate site or purpose from that which it was purchased. Templates are created as one piece, for one web site, and can not be used in whole or separated for a different use/site.
Example: You, or other party acting on your behalf, may not take headers, backgrounds, navigation headers or buttons from purchased templates for use such as, but not limited to, blog templates, collages, favicons, business cards, banners.
Watermarked Images: Templates on this site may contain watermarked, place holder images. Watermarked images are not delivered as part of the installed template. If you wish the images to be included in the template installed on your site you are required to purchase the non-watermarked version directly from the provider – istockphoto or bigstockimages.
All sales are final. Due the digital nature of our product and services we do not extend money back refunds or exchanges once an item is purchased and installed or a service has been rendered. If we find any issues during installation or while preforming a service, we will do our best to work with you and resolve the issue, but all sales are considered final once installation is completed or a service rendered.
COPYRIGHT AND CREDIT LINK
The copyright and all other rights to the template, graphics, and coding remains with Shoelessdesigns.
We require that the Shoelessdesigns copyright/credit and link back to our site remain in the template. This may not be altered or removed.
All materials provided by Shoeless Designs are presented with the belief that they are in good working order, and that the structure is valid. Shoeless Designs warrants each template to be free from defects for a period of two weeks (14 days) from the date of purchase.
Shoeless Designs’ entire liability under this warranty, should problems arise or the product proves to be defective within the warranty period, will be to (a) Replace defective template (b) Refund the license fee you paid
This is a limited warranty and it is the only warranty made.
This Limited Warranty is void if any alterations or additions have been made to the template by end user or a 3rd party contracted by end user.
Shoeless Design offers free technical support for purchased templates for the life of the template.
Free support includes, but is not limited to:
- Answering general questions regarding the template
Free support does not include, and may require an additional fee:
- Troubleshooting problems caused by editing,changing or adding additional features to the template
- Adding social or other links and/or code to the template
- Adding customized graphics – button, navigation headers, page headers, Paypal logos, newsletter code..etc.
- Replacing template after 30 days of purchase date, unless we still have it on file ( files are deleted periodically to free up space )
Browser Compatibility: While reasonable efforts are made to ensure that our templates perform as uniformly as possible in all current browser releases, IE/FireFox/Opera/Safari, no warranties are made to the compatibility and performance of templates in older or future releases of the various browsers.
The user agrees to indemnify and hold Shoeless Designs harmless without exception or limitation from all liability, expenses, claims, action, fees, losses or damages caused by the direct or indirect use of a Shoeless Design template.
Backups: It’s recommended that you make a backup copy ( on CD, flash drive, or external hard drive)as soon as your template is installed. We can supply a zipped copy if requested at time of purchase. We cannot guarantee the option to replace/restore any templates after 30 days of purchase, and if needed you may be required to repurchase the template.
Source Files: We do not release any layered or .PSD files.